- Have a look at our collection of best sites for finance and investment;
- Learn the secrets to managing your own money so you can better advise other people, with help from the budgeting and money page on our website;
- Figure out what that $1 coin you found in between the couch cushions is worth in dinars using an online currency converter tool;
- Borrow a study guide from one of our community libraries now open;
- Credo Reference can teach you how to talk like the people on Wall Street – you’ll need your library card and PIN;
- Check out the New York Times’ glossary of financial and business terms;
- Learn all about accounting terms, principles, rules, and procedures with the Money Instructor;
- Consumer can help you get financially literate;
- Get all the information you need so you can be fully prepared for your exams.
Want some more really useful resources for another NCEA subject? Go to The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.