Prepare for your NCEA Drama assessments by making the most of these resources, and you will earn yourself a standing ovation for your performance.
- Borrow an NCEA Drama study guide from one of our community libraries now open;
- We also have a bunch of other books on acting techniques;
- Find various drama resources both for school and just for fun on The Pulse;
- Fine Arts and Music Collection has tonnes of drama-related articles from a variety of different journals;
- Browse the Cambridge Guide to Theatre at Credo Reference – you’ll need your library card and PIN;
- Learn about all aspects of theatre worldwide and throughout the ages at Oxford Reference Online – you’ll need your library card and PIN for this one, too;
- Check out the other awesome theatre and film resources we’ve found on our website;
- Make sure you understand what you need to do to achieve in NCEA;
- Get your broadway fix at the Internet Broadway Database;
- Team up with other New Zealanders who share your vision, passion and commitment to theatre;
- Playmarket can offer you script writing information, advice and resources;
- Discover where all the drama is happening in New Zealand by using the Te Puna Web Directory;
- Join the Young and Hungry and gain hands-on theatre experience, whether it’s acting, playwriting, stage management, costumes, set design, lighting, or sound design.
Want some more really useful resources for another NCEA subject? Go to The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.