Need inspiration for your Christmas day? Have a look at RBdigital magazines with everything from table decoration, food, craft, music and more!
Here are a dozen fresh eMagazines hot off the press from RBDigital Magazines. Perfect for a spot of weekend reading – on your laptop, desktop, phone, tablet …
Here is a baker’s dozen of titles hot off the press from RBDigital Magazines. Perfect for a spot of weekend reading – on your laptop, desktop, phone, tablet …:
If your garden is anything like mine, gardening would be a wet and muddy and not that appealing. So container gardening or planning is as far as I am willing to go at the moment. The library has heaps of eMagazines that you can borrow free via RBdigital Magazines or PressReader.
To celebrate the season of growing and greenery, in September we are hosting seed swaps. Bring in your leftover seeds to Lyttelton, Spreydon, South, Hornby or Akaroa Library and we’ll put them out to share. Find out more.
Check out the new eMagazine app RBdigital, which is replacing Zinio for Libraries app. The RBdigital app comes with some great new features
- In-app browsing, previews, title details and checkouts – browse download and read without leaving the app
- Simple, clear menus
- App notifications to keep you up to date.
Things you need to know:
- You can download and start using the new RBdigital app now.
- You can login using your Zinio for Libraries email/username and password.
- The Zinio for Libraries app is still available to use until late August.
- If you continue to use the Zinio for Libraries app, a countdown will appear to remind you to install the new RBdigital app from the app store.
- eMagazines you have checked out will still be in your personal collection, but they will need to be re-downloaded in the new app, on each device you use. It won’t be possible to transfer content from the old app to the new one.
- The Zinio for Libraries website’s functionality and appearance will not change but all references to Zinio will now be replaced with RBdigital.
- Any URLs or links you use to reach the Zinio or RBdigital portal will continue to work.