- Motor manuals
- Auto body repairs and repainting
- Car club listings in CINCH
- Car and motoring websites
- Advice when buying a vehicle
- Search our eResources for magazine articles and detailed information.
- Read car magazines for free online with PressReader and Zinio using your library card number and PIN.
It had all the fixings of a disastrous end to a holiday. I wish I could say my encyclopaedic knowledge of the Library’s Motor Manual Collection saved us, but actually it was the AA and an emergency cell phone battery. Had I been closer to home though, I could have consulted one of our comprehensive collection of Motor Manuals, including heaps of manuals for very old and very new vehicles, manuals for trucks, motorbikes and even lawn mowers.
When your car is broken down it’s handy to know that the Library can probably help you out repair-manual-wise, it is also handy to know that telling your Librarian-Wife the mechanic said you really needed a new battery the last time it broke down, but you didn’t think he knew what he was talking about, will probably lead to her checking out a book like this.