- Our community libraries now open have NCEA Graphics study guides, design and do-it-yourself magazines, technical drawing books and more;
- Check out Safari Tech Books Online – you can find electronic copies of 3D graphics books such as Real World Google SketchUp 7;
- We have a treasure trove of great websites related to engineering, building and construction, and design;
- Be fully prepared for your NCEA assessments;
- Tools4Work makes engineering fun;
- Try your hand at creating floor plans;
- Learn about isometric projection, planometric projection, perspective drawing, orthographic projection, section drawings and assembly drawings at the BBC website for high school students;
- Figure out how to use AutoCAD with the help of some handy tutorials;
- Build 3D models.
Want some more really useful resources for another NCEA subject? Go to The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.