Our Big Bargain Book Sale is underway. On Friday 11 March (today) it goes from 9am to 7pm, and tomorrow (Saturday 12 March) it is on from 9am to 4pm. It’s at the Pioneer Leisure and Recreation Centre, 75 Lyttelton Street, Spreydon. When we say there is something for everyone, we ain’t kidding.
Things you need to know:
- You can pay by EFT-POS or cash only (no credit cards or cheques)
- Most adults’ books are $3 (except for selected premium art, landscape and gardening books, and most New Zealand books, which are at marked prices)
- Books for kids and teens are $1
- Magazines are 10 for $1
- Audio-visual items such as DVDs, CDs, talking books etc are $3
- Tables are regularly replenished with new supplies
- We supply plastic library bags for free, but you might also like to bring you own shopping bags, suitcase, etc.
- It’s superawesome and it is highly likely you will find something to take home and enjoy
Here’s some pics from the preview.