Nau mai , haere mai ki te Wiki o Te Reo Māori, ia rā ia rā!
We are posting every day for Te Wiki o te Reo Māori to help encourage kōrero Māori everyday. Te Reo Māori, ia rā ia rā!
Pronunciation comes from listening and practise so here are some links to some soundbites to encourage you to Kōrero Māori.
- Kia ora – ngā mihi (greetings) used everyday on Radio NZ
- 2015 Ngā Rerenga Kōrero o te Wiki – from Te Taura Whiri – the phrases of the week sound files
- Nga Kete Wānanga o Ōtautahi – from our own Christchurch City Libraries
- Waiata Mai – from YouTube – kupu me waiata
- Māori television – te Reo Māori game show just for Te Wiki o te Reo Māori. E whakarongo tātou!
Kōrerorero mai – share some sound bites you have used.