Me and my whanau are very excited about seeing David Walliams at his WORD Christchurch event tonight. I’d tell you to buy tickets – but he blooming well sold out in 24 hours.
That’s not surprising. I’ve been reading Gangsta Granny to my six-year-old. When Ben discovers his granny’s biscuit tin filled with jewels, my daughter’s eyes went round. I didn’t think that actually happened in real life, but David Walliams did it.
Plus we watched Mr Stink in the weekend. Twice.
- Find out about the David Walliams WORD Christchurch event
- David Walliams at the Auckland Writers Festival
- Search our catalogue for David Walliams
- Photos from the WORD Christchurch Autumn Season
- Our page on the WORD Christchurch Autumn Season
- Our page on the Auckland Writers Festival