- no passport or visa requirements
- no exchange rate issues
- shorter distances to travel
- no foreign hospitals
- you may be closer to family and friends in case of an emergency or ill health
- no left hand drive vehicles
- no language barriers
- you may not require travel insurance
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world from our mountains, national parks, lakes, rivers (fabulous trout and salmon fishing) natural geysers and hot pools, not to mention our award winning wineries. We have world class restaurants and cafes and of course the most hospitable people.
If you are thinking of travelling overseas have a re-think. The grass is not always greener on the other side and it is surely far more expensive over there!!!!
Search our catalogue: