We have 6 double passes to Plum to give away, courtesy of The Court Theatre.
Plum runs from 9 to 30 August and deals with the wartime shenanigans of P. G. Wodehouse, the enormously popular author of the Jeeves and Blandings Castle novels and short stories.
For more background on Plum, read our blog posts.
- Answer the following simple question: what was P.G. Wodehouse’s full name?
- Email your answer, name and contact details to email@example.com by 5 pm Sunday 17 August.
Conditions of Entry
- Only one entry per person.
- If you are a winner, you consent to your name being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries.
- Staff of Christchurch City Libraries and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition ends on Sunday 17 August at 5pm.
- Winners will be drawn randomly and will be notified by telephone and/or email on Monday 18 August.
- Prizes are in the forms of vouchers and don’t guarantee seats. You must book your seats at the Court Theatre’s Box Office.
- Prizes are not transferable.
2 thoughts on “Win tickets to Plum!”