What do the top ten OverDrive titles in 2013 tell us about ourselves? From what I can pick up from the list below we are romantics, though by the number of Sylvia Day books in the top ten we like our romance to pack some heat rather than smelling salts! When we are not sighing over fleshy details then we seem to enjoy a good murder/power struggle where good triumphs over evil. Hurrah!
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Killing Floor by Lee Child
- Blood and roses by Sylvia Day
- What happened in Vegas by Sylvia Day
- Future perfect by Suzanne Brockmann
- Accidental bride by Christina Skye
- Die Trying by Lee Child
- Bad luck and trouble by Lee Child
- The black echo by Michael Connelly
- Considering Kate by Nora Roberts
So is your favorite OverDrive read included in these titles? Do you prefer action to romance or a combination of the two!! With over 10,000 titles now available for you to check out there really is something for everyone. Explore your passions this holiday season.