The Auckland Writers and Readers Festival kicks off tomorrow. Us lot (at right) will be there, and in the interest of throwing about figures:
- We’re aiming to attend 37 sessions and provide some of the most intensive Festival coverage around.
- We’ll do six interviews (Jane has already done one with Charlotte Grimshaw).
- This is the 7th Auckland Writers and Readers Festival that Christchurch City Libraries has attended. Two of us went to Auckland in 2007 and since then we have sent small teams so you get to share in all the festival flavour.
- #AWRF2013 is the hashtag of choice for all your Twitterers.
Who are we interviewing? Jackie Kay, Wayne Mcauley, Fleur Adcock, Rosemary McLeod, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, and Anita Desai. If you have any questions for this rather fabulous selection of authors, add a comment and we will do our best to ask it!
- Follow our coverage on the blog.
- We will put photos up on our Flickr.
- And we will share some festival flavour via Twitter and Facebook.
Recommended Festival coverage
Brilliant articles and interviews with Festival guests can be found here:
If you will be at the Festival blogging or tweeting, feel free to add a link in the comments. And see you in Auckland!