It is two years today since the devastating 22 February 2011 earthquake. One way many people cope is by recounting experiences. Here are some ways you can do that:
- Donate your earthquake story to Christchurch City Libraries.
- View and contribute to Kete Christchurch.
- Explore The CEISMIC digital archive and share your stories.
- Read QuakeStories and contribute your own.
You can explore our resources:
- View our photos Earthquakes and after
- We have pages for kids on the 4 September 2010 and 22 February 2011 earthquakes
- Remember the past with our heritage image collection
- Read our web page on the Canterbury earthquakes
- Browse books on the 2011 earthquake.
- If you want to read a collection of people’s stories, Fiona Farrell’s The Quake Year has an astonishing selection.
The Quake Year is a wonderful book.