- Study your way to success by borrowing an NCEA Physical Education study guide from one of our community libraries now open;
- We also have all sorts of sports, fitness and health books, magazines and DVDs;
- Get inspired on The Pulse;
- Health Reference Center Academic provides access to articles on fitness and more;
- Learn the secrets of the world’s best athletes on our website;
- NZQA can coach you through your NCEA assessments;
- Create a training plan tailored to you at ActiveSmart;
- ACC offers good, commonsense tips for preventing injuries while being active;
- Check out sports and fitness news and research on Everybody.co.nz.
Want some more really useful resources for another NCEA subject? Go to The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.