Having trouble getting your head around all the complicated phenomena in NCEA Physics? These resources will help simplify things!
- Search both the Student Research Center and the Science Reference Center for articles.
- Check out what NCEA Physics textbooks we have for year 11, 12 and 13 students at our community libraries now open.
- Get information, advice and support at Study It.
- Learn about gravity, magnetic forces, thermodynamics and more on SparkNotes.
- Physlink has a comprehensive reference section for study and assignments.
- Use the Science Dictionary to learn the meanings of various physics terms.
- Explore the solar system.
- Find out about missions to space and what it’s like to be an astronaut.
So where did we find these great resources? On The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.