Think Homer is a bald yellow guy with a beer gut on The Simpsons? Don’t know the difference between the Colosseum and the Pantheon (except that one begins with C and the other begins with P)? Be wise like Athena and study hard for NCEA Classics with the help of these great web resources!
- Find full-text reference books on classical Greece and Rome by using the subject search at Credo Reference;
- Make sure you know what you’re doing when it comes to sitting your NCEA assessments;
- Learn about the Roman Empire on SparkNotes and memorize the names of Rome’s Emperors, from Augustus (27 BC-AD 14) to Constantine XI Palaeologus (1449-1453);
- Take an interactive tour through the Hellenic World;
- Visit the Internet Ancient History Source Book for everything you need to know about Greek and Roman history.
So where did we find these great resources? On The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.