The Empire Hotel in Lyttelton was demolished yesterday. It was one of several recent building take-downs on London Street. View more of this set of photos on flickr.
Put this wealth of NCEA Economics information in your knowledge bank and laugh all the way to exam hall.
- Learn about the processes, methods and strategies of managing a business, and find profiles of companies, industries, markets and products at Business Reference Suite;
- Business Source has full-text articles from more than 7,800 business journals for you to read;
- See what business magazines we have available electronically or in print at our community libraries now open;
- Take advantage of the online economics tools offered FREE to Christchurch students for a limited time by eLearnresources.com;
- Be fully prepared for your assessments with the help of NZQA;
- Understand macroeconomics and microeconomics with the help of SparkNotes;
- Venture into the Wolves’ Lair to gain an appreciation of, and practical experience in, preparing and pitching a business idea;
- Go all the way back to the beginning of the New Zealand economy at Te Ara’s Economy and the City;
- Make informed investment decisions by playing the Skint to Mint board game designed by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
So where did we find these great resources? On The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.