Are you doing NCEA Media Studies this year? We can help!
- Find books about mass media, journalism, reporters and reporting at our community libraries now open;
- Compare reports by different news sources on the same event;
- Don’t believe everything the media tells you – learn how to dissect what you see, hear and read;
- Take a look at New Zealand’s Mediascape;
- Find out how news media has represented te Tiriti and Māori issues;
- The Pacific Media Centre has great content about contemporary Māori, Pasifika and ethnic diversity media and culture production;
- Explore the New Zealand Film Archive;
- The Office of Film and Literature Classification can teach you about censorship;
- Be one step ahead of your teacher thanks to the Te Kete Ipurangi Media Studies website;
- Prepare for NCEA with help from NZQA.
So where did we find these great resources? On The Pulse, the library’s website for teens.