These web resources are your secret ingredient to success in NCEA Food Technology.
- Find information and inspiration at Healthy Food Guide. We also have print copies of this magazine, as well as lots of other delicious food magazines, at our community libraries now open;
- Check out our cooking resources on Pulse;
- Go into your assessments fully prepared with help from NZQA;
- Make sure you get your five+ a day;
- Understand the science behind food and cooking at Accidental Scientist – the Science of Cooking;
- Learn about the diverse uses of biotechnology in New Zealand;
- Visit TechLink for food and bio-related case studies;
- Get food smart and be food safe;
- Find official information about labelling, food additives, new foods and technologies and more at Food Standards.
So where did we find all these great resources? On The Pulse – the library’s website for teens.