A second round of community briefings has now been scheduled from Monday, 21 March. The briefings will provide an earthquake recovery update, local information and an opportunity to ask questions on an informal one-to-one basis.
- The briefing closest to you will be the most useful for you, however there will be relevant information at all of the briefings.
- These are open-air briefings so dress for the weather and bring a seat.
- There may not be toilet facilities at the briefings.
- Visit www.canterburyearthquake.org.nz or phone (03) 941 8999 for more information
- View videos of previous briefings
- Download the schedule of meetings [90Kb .PDF]