That most famous of psychiatrists was a keen collector of art and artefacts. It was “an addiction”, he once told his personal physician. Cigar smoking was his other addiction and it caused constant suffering due to cancer of the palate. Collecting offered the kind of comfort known to everyone who has ever shopped to cheer yourself up!
How do I know this?
- Academic research premier – full text resource on every area of endeavour
- Science reference centre – a multitude of science-oriented content
- Health source – consumer edition – all your health questions answered
- Australia/New Zealand reference centre – Australasian information
- MAS Ultra – public library edition – covers general reference topics