The Christchurch City Libraries book sale is a must for any book lover. Restock your shelves, spruce up your stereo – there is something for all ages and tastes – and it is all cheap as chips.
Where? Pioneer Leisure Centre, 75 Lyttelton Street, Spreydon. There is easy access, plenty of parking and it’s on the Orbiter Bus route.
- Friday 29 October 2010, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday 30 October 2010, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
What will be there? And how much will it cost?
- Pay by EFT-POS or cash only – no credit cards sorry.
- All adults’ books are $3 except for selected premium art books at marked prices
- Young adults’ and children’s books: $1 for hardbacks – 50¢ for paperbacks
- Magazines: 10 for $1
- AV (CDs, videos, tapes, talking books etc): $2
- There will also be artworks from local artist for sale