- Marion’s amazing morning with Colm Toibin and Thomas Keneally, a thunderstorm, and waterfalls
- Missing out on CK Stead – he was just too popular, and we couldn’t get in
- A disappointing Sarah Thornton session
- Roberta enjoys Colm Toibin, meets some literary criticism magazine editors, and continues her adoration of Lionel Shriver, dallied with Dick Frizzell and John Reynolds
- Bronwyn The Angry Librarian’s delight at Charlie Higson, and enjoyment of the Rachael King and Paula Morris session as well as Script to screen, with Witi Ihimaera
- Richard saw Damien Wilkins and Emily Perkins, and a strong contingent of Canterbury poets
Keep your comments coming. Sunday is the last day of the festival, so you won’t have much longer to ask us questions!