About a month ago the folk at Wellington City Libraries’ Teen Blog gave us a Butterfly Award. This is an unofficial “We like your blog. Please pass it on” kind of thing and since then we have been scratching our heads trying to think of who we like bloggily to give a butterfly to (in the following manner)
This is a meme award and the rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.
So here are the very unscientific results of said head-scratching –
- Peoplepoints – by Paul Reynolds who some of you might know as a media commentator on things technology/web related. He’s the Scottish bloke with hair that tends towards the unruly who they sometimes have on Breakfast. He likes libraries and we like him.
- The Golden Bay High School Library Blog – is really good for helping out with all those pesky NCEA reading lists. If you’re into young adult stuff then this is a place to find some good reads.
- Beatties Book Blog – is a good place to stop in to find out anything and everything that’s going on in the book/literary world. If it’s happening then it will turn up on the blog of Graham “Bookman” Beattie.
And thanks again to WCL teen blog for liking us!